To adjust the text size on this website, click on the letter A with a minus (-) or plus (+) sign at the top right corner, just above the search bar (shown circled in gold below).
The letter A with a minus (-) sign will make the text smaller...
...while the letter A with a plus (+) sign will make the text larger.
Alternatively, you may be able to increase or decrease text size depending on the options available in your internet browser. Below are instructions for Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Chrome, and Opera.
- Internet Explorer: Go to “View”, then “Text Size” or go to “Tools”, then “Internet Options”, then “Accessibility”
- Firefox: Go to “View”, then “Text Size”, then “Increase Font” or use a keyboard shortcut by pressing “Ctrl” and “+” at the same time
- Safari: Go to “Safari”, then “Preferences”, then “Advanced”, and then select a text size to display or press the keyboard button with an apple icon and “+” at the same time
- Chrome: To adjust the entire website (images, text and video) - Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar. Select “Settings”, then “Show advanced settings”. In the “web content” section, use the “page zoom” drop-down menu to adjust the zoom, or use the “font size” drop-down menu to make adjustments.
- Opera: Go to “View”, then “Preferences”, then “Fonts” and then change “Minimum Font Size”