With support from the International Foundation for Electoral Systems (IFES) and United States Agency for International Development (USAID), this infographic was produced by the Association for Promotion and Development of Inclusive Society (INKLUZIVA) ahead of early parliamentary elections in North Macedonia in July 2020. The infographic provides information about health and safety measures by the State Election Commission (SEC) to mitigate the spread of COVID-19 and ensure equal access to the electoral process. An English translation of the infographic is available below.
1. Wear a protection mask.
2. Maintain 1.5-2m distance.
3. Disinfect your hands.
4. Pass your right hand for UV lamp check.
5. Give a valid ID card or passport.
6. In the process of identification, remove your mask [briefly], maintaining 1-1.5m distance.
7. Sign in the voter list.
8. Take the ballot.
9. Give your right hand to be sprayed with UV spray.
10. Go behind the voting booth and vote.
11. Cast the ballot in the ballot box.
12. Take back your ID document.
13. Disinfect your hands again and leave the polling station.