With support from the International Foundation for Electoral Systems (IFES) and United States Agency for International Development (USAID), this infographic was produced by the Association for Promotion and Development of Inclusive Society (INKLUZIVA) ahead of early parliamentary elections in North Macedonia in July 2020. The infographic provides information about why voting is important to encourage inclusion and meaningful political participation, especially during the COVID-19 pandemic and other crises. An English translation of the infographic is available below.
1. The right to vote is a fundamental human right.
2. You have the possibility to elect who will represent you in the upcoming 4 years.
3. Every vote is equally important and can make a change or make a difference.
4. Your voice can be heard and you can be part of the decisions that influence your life.
5. If you don't vote, you let others make decisions for you.