Section 23, Subsection (3) states:
Every citizen who has reached the age of 18 years has the right—
Section 26 states:
(3) A person must not be unfairly discriminated against, directly or indirectly on the grounds of his or her—
(5) Every person has the right of access, membership or admission, without discrimination on a prohibited ground, to shops, hotels, lodging-houses, public restaurants, places of public entertainment, clubs, education institutions, public transportation services, taxis and public places.
(6) The proprietor of a place or service referred to in subsection (5) must facilitate reasonable access for persons with disabilities to the extent prescribed by law.
Section 42 states:
(1) A person with any disability has the right—
(2) A person with any disability has the right to reasonable adaptation of buildings, infrastructure, vehicles, working arrangements, rules, practices or procedures, to enable their full participation in society and the effective realisation of their rights…
Section 55, Subsection (1) states:
Every citizen who is or will be the age of 18 years and over on or before the date of the issue of the writ for the next election of members to Parliament, has the right to be registered as a voter, in the manner and form prescribed by a written law governing elections or registration of voters.
Section 55 states:
(2) A person who…
(3) A person who is registered as a voter and who, after his or her registration as a voter…